91 Accord turn 100,000

I know that isn't very high for the car, but it was nice watching it roll over. I'll have to buy it something nice, maybe a 100,000 mile maintenance or something.

Maybe a bottle of champagne.

My 2001 Civic Coupe just turned 230000..thats 230K ! Still getting 40MGP hwy, using very little oil between 3mo/6K mile changes.