91 Accord won't start when it's hot

Every Summer my on hot days when I leave my windows up, my 91 Accord will not start? It turns over and over and I have to leave the windows down so it can cool down. Anyone ever heard of this? If so, where is the best place to buy parts?

Reply to
Travis Mansfield via CarKB.com

Resolder the main relay. Very common.

Reply to
Steve Bigelow

"Steve Bigelow" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com:

Sumer is icomen in, Lhude sing cuccu (look it up...)

TeGGeR®

Isn't that a 13th century song in old English, maybe keltic/gealic..?

Remco

Reply to
Remco

Very likely the main relay solder joint problem. Had to re-solder it on my '91 DX Accord. It's a little hard to remove it from where it's mounted but easy to re-solder.

Reply to
NomoreRGS