91 Accord won't start when it's hot

Every Summer my on hot days when I leave my windows up, my 91 Accord will not start? It turns over and over and I have to leave the windows down so it can cool down. Anyone ever heard of this? If so, where is the best place
to buy parts?

Resolder the main relay. Very common.

Sumer is icomen in, Lhude sing cuccu (look it up...)
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#mainrelay
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Accord
so,
Isn't that a 13th century song in old English, maybe keltic/gealic..?
Remco
Very likely the main relay solder joint problem. Had to re-solder it on my '91 DX Accord. It's a little hard to remove it from where it's mounted but easy to re-solder.
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 02:21:28 GMT, "Travis Mansfield via CarKB.com"