91 Civic Upper Ball Joints

Does anyone make JUST the ball joint or is the only option Honda's complete assemble?
Thanks! Dave
'91 Civic Std - beater '90 Civic DX

Dave Wick wrote:

If that Civic's ball joints are like those of the Accord of the same period, the upper ball joints are integrated into the control arms, while the lower front ball joints can be replaced by themselves. That is the only option.
Dave Wick wrote:

google is your friend. the honda units are the complete assembly and your most reliable option.
I bought the upper ball joint only from NAPA once for my 98 civic. Had mixed results, as you have to get the ball joint pressed into the control arm, without bending the control arm (difficult due to the thickness of the steel used).
If you are confident enough and have the tools to press it yourself, I would do it, or if you have a shop you use for stuff like this. If not, get the whole control arm, aftermarket is cheaper (OEM is better).