91 crx problem

hi I have a 1991 Honda Crx that i have put some mods on to. Know i am getting the error message on my ecu that it has an oxygen content problem. I thought it might have been the Cat. so i changed it but that did not help. i would greatly appreciate it if any one can tell me how to fix it.

Reply to
phxcrx

phxcrx wrote in news:1_523434 snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com:

Care to post the actual code? That would help us help you.

Reply to
TeGGer®

also a list of the mods u put on it?

Reply to
disallow

"disallow1" wrote: > also a list of the mods u put on it?

i have put a cold air intake, a full exhaust, msd spark plug wires, and a proformance module. i don?t know the code all i know is the light on my eco fashes once and i looked that up in my chilton and all it said was oxygen content

Reply to
phxcrx

I might have missed it in your post but would like to know the exact code that you are referring to. If you don't know the exact code, visit Auto Zone or some other auto store that will determine your code (for free). Most of the auto stores now offer this service--for free. In most cases "oxygen content" means that you need to replace your oxygen sensor. It's fairly easy to do on most Honda vehicles.

Reply to
Jason

"Jason3" wrote: > In article > , > phxcrx wrote: > > > "disallow1" wrote: >  > > also a list of the mods u put on it? > > > > i have put a cold air intake, a full exhaust, msd spark plug > wires, > > and a proformance module. i don?t know the code all i know > is the > > light on my eco fashes once and i looked that up in my > chilton and all > > it said was oxygen content > > I might have missed it in your post but would like to know the > exact code > that you are referring to. If you don't know the exact code, > visit Auto > Zone or some other auto store that will determine your code > (for free). > Most of the auto stores now offer this service--for free. In > most cases > "oxygen content" means that you need to replace your oxygen > sensor. It's > fairly easy to do on most Honda vehicles. > > -- > NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO > We respect those subscribers that ask for advice or provide > advice. > We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing > people.

thank you that is wat i was think but i wanted to have another opinion before i spent the money on a new sensor

Reply to
phxcrx