91 honda accord 2 door engine dying

my accord dies after a period of use per day. if im constantly moving at a nice normal speed, the engine doesnt die. when i stop, put the gear into reverse or back into drive, it might die. i do put it in
neutral at stops which prevents it from dying. what is wrong with my car?
Your throttle body could be dirty, causing your base idle speed to be wrong. I'd clean the throttle body and check the base idle speed.

I would check into changing out your air & fuel filter.
chris

ml