91 Honda Accord Cars off Fan still runs for a while

Hello,
I've asked around hear and there and it sounds like this is a normal function of this vehicle and maybe others. So if you have a minute set
my mind at ease. There is a fan near the radiator that will kick on and off even when the car is shut off and the key is out of the ignition. If its real warm out it can keep up for 15 or 20 minutes. Other times it'll just kick on and off a few times and be done. Is this normal operation for this vehicle?
Thank you for your time, Jeff

Jeff,
My 92 Accord does pretty much the same thing. It usually only runs once after I shut it off but it can go for a while. I believe it states this on a sticker under the hood and possibly in the owners manual.
Face

Normal.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
thecricket wrote:

It's normal for a LOT of newer vehicles.
Virus Database (VPS): 0534-1, 08/23/2005