91 Prelude Cylinder Position Indicator Sensor question

I took my engine apart to replace all the stuff that was destroyed on a timing belt break. I have

2 manuals Chittlins (chilton) and Haynes. Neither addresses installation of "Cylinder Position Indicator" which rotates with the exhaust cam (B20A5 engine DOHC). I did a continuity check and rotated the sensor. Every 360 there is a bump and change in resistance.

Does it matter how it goes back in other than the rotation tabs matched to the end of the camshaft?

TIA

Reply to
san luis