91 Prelude Cylinder Position Indicator Sensor question (aka TDC sensor)

I took my engine apart to replace all the stuff that was destroyed on a timing belt break. I have 2 manuals Chittlins (chilton) and Haynes. Neither addresses installation of "Cylinder Position
Indicator" which rotates with the exhaust cam (B20A5 engine DOHC). I did a continuity check and rotated the sensor. Every 360 there is a bump and change in resistance.
Does it matter how it goes back in other than the rotation tabs matched to the end of the camshaft?
TIA

the tabs only line up one way just like a distributer.