92 Accord dashboard radio bezel - freezing my butt in the northeast

Does anyone know how to remove the bezel (it runs all the way accross to the instrument panel). The temp knob seems disconnected from the cable that runs to the heater valve and it is stuck in the closed position. BTW, borrowed this baby from my sister (129,000 miles on the odometer, solid as a rock - yeah, but it is on it's second time around

- the car, not my sister) . Thanks for any guidance,, FatPat

Reply to
Pat Faulkner

it's screwed in or held by snap-clips. check the online parts diagrams at slhonda.com.

Reply to
jim beam

You can pop the cable off the heater control under the hood, and push it wide open till you can fix it. Also, look under the dash to see that the cable is moving the cam on the heater box. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob

Reply to
Pat Faulkner

===============================

is (one of many places) where the diagrams are.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

look again - a "view parts" link is at the top of the list.

Reply to
jim beam

Got it, thanks again

FatPat