92 Accord dashboard radio bezel - freezing my butt in the northeast

Does anyone know how to remove the bezel (it runs all the way accross to the instrument panel). The temp knob seems disconnected from the cable that runs to the heater valve and it is stuck in the closed
position. BTW, borrowed this baby from my sister (129,000 miles on the odometer, solid as a rock - yeah, but it is on it's second time around - the car, not my sister) . Thanks for any guidance,, FatPat
Pat Faulkner wrote:

it's screwed in or held by snap-clips. check the online parts diagrams at slhonda.com.
Thanks for the link, but could not find any diagrams at slhonda.com, only parts lists,
FatPat On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:36:15 -0800, jim beam

Pat Faulkner wrote:

============================== www.slhondaparts.com is (one of many places) where the diagrams are.
'Curly'
Got it, thanks again
FatPat

Pat Faulkner wrote:

Pat Faulkner wrote:

it wide open till you can fix it. Also, look under the dash to see that the cable is moving the cam on the heater box. bob