92 Accord Headlamp adj?

My daughter has a 92 Accord that sustained some minor front end damage. I replaced the LT headlamp assy, and am trying to adjust it. There is one adjustment on the top, but it only adjusts the vertical. How is
horizontal (Left-Right) adjustment made?
TIA,
Bob
Add pictures here
âś–

There's another adjuster on the other side of the bulb. It's deeper down and harder to see, but it works the same as the one you've found (turns with a Phillips screwdriver).
Some of the headlights have the adjusters on the same side of the bulb, but one is below the other. A good flashlight will help.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–