92 honda civic

I have a 92 honda civic, it will start but then shut off when the key is let go. any ideas on where to start checking

Reply to
oldbug6468

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1181340964.516033.271690 @n4g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

The Main Relay.

This is easily the #1 most common problem with Hondas, besides brake issues. Welcome to the club.

Reply to
Tegger

Tegger wrote in news:Xns9949C11A39408tegger@207.14.116.130:

and yet so easy to solve!

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I had the same experience with you man, It could be your keyswitch itself, you have to change it. have you tried to test your battery? if you have tried but still it goes off, there's no doubt it's the keyswitch.... trust me.

Reply to
hansmadrid88