92 honda civic

I have a 92 honda civic, it will start but then shut off when the key is let go. any ideas on where to start checking

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

The Main Relay.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#mainrelay
This is easily the #1 most common problem with Hondas, besides brake issues. Welcome to the club.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

and yet so easy to solve!
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
On Jun 9, 2:16 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I had the same experience with you man, It could be your keyswitch itself, you have to change it. have you tried to test your battery? if you have tried but still it goes off, there's no doubt it's the keyswitch.... trust me.