92 Honda Civic SI Noise under dash after replacing Fuel Pump

I replaced my fuel pump and filter and now there is a sound which I can only describe as a line with pressure being restricted.( Kinda like when you get a kink in a water hose) it seems to be coming from
under the dash area or near the firewall,It can only be heard inside the car or if you put your head close to the firewall under the hood more so inside the car. Any ideas?