93 Accord EX Check Engine Codes

Is there a way to find out what caused the "Check Engine" light to come on? If so, how do you get the codes and where can I find code information?
I have a 93 Honda Accord EX. The check engine light came on, but everything seems to be running pretty smooth. I did put in a bottle of Techron fuel injector cleaner several days ago, and wonder it this may have triggered it.
UKALUM wrote:

Just not putting your gas cap on properly can cause a check engine light to come on in some cars. If you do not want to take it to a garage to have them put it on the computer to read the codes, there are manuals on the market, like Haynes, that will tell you how to check the codes on your car. Doesn't work for all models, some need to be read by a computer. The manuals will give you all the instructions, but basically, you just unhook your battery for a few minutes, hook it back up, start your car and watch for the number of flashes from the Check Engine light then check the book to see what it means.

Right here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/3173_ICCR_E_14JAN03.pdf
See page 15.

Nope.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Ok, I have checked out the code.
The only code that flashes is 43. My Haynes manual only goes up to 42. Anyone knows what this is?
I did clear the code after checking it by pulling the fuse. This morning on the way to work, the check engine light came on again a little over 20 minutes into my commute. A little later, I stopped, turned the engine off, and restarted. The light didn't come on. I am sure it will probably come on again on my way home. (Has done this for the last 3 days.)

Code 43 is a problem with the fuel supply system.
Have fuel pressure checked. If OK, it's likely the oxygen sensor.