93 Civic - Car Shakes while A/C is on, and car is idling

I just installed the A/C compressor, and took my car to the shop today to have the guy install my belt for the compressor, well it cost me $119.00 just to have the belt installed, and I am piss broke.
Well now I am happy that I finally have AC in the car, because I had it for 1 year and the AC never worked. It's 95 degrees outside, hot and humit and now the car shakes while the car is in park, and running with the AC on. If the AC is off, the car doesn't shake.
It's a 93 Honda Civic LX Manual.
Is it normal for the car to shake while in park with the AC on? when the car is moving it doesn't shake. I assume the AC compressor is 50HP and likes to go for a jog or something... lol
Thanks for your help. Janos

No. However, as the engine mounts age, more vibration will be transmitted to the body, so you'll feel a bit more vibration than when the car was new.

Make sure the EACV and the throttle body are clean. Then make sure the base idle is correctly set. When a load is applied, the idle should dip slightly, then rise back up to its correct speed.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

On a related issue, my daughter has a '93 Accord LX auto, and it shakes at idle, especially with the A/C on. Haynes isn't helpful - it says the rear mounts in the auto models are electronically controlled, and then says any problem has to be taken to the dealer. Any tips on that?
Mike