93 civic hot engine does not restart

93 civic with ~200,000Km. The engine would not restart , or start and stall immediately, after it is warmed up. I need to wait about 3~5 min before being able to restart and go.
It happened twice recently. We stopped at the bank ABM for 5 minutes and came back out , the car started but stalled immdiately. Tried several time to start but no go. Decided to wait for a bit and it started fine. The battery did not seem to be the problem as it cranked over well and the weather is hot and dry.
Did anyone experience this before ? Where should I start to look for problem ? The fuel line corroded and was serviced in January this year. The corroded part was cut off and replaced with a rubber line, since it was not high pressure.
Thanks for the help...
Add pictures here
âś–

Ready everybody?
All together now!
"It's the .......!"
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

problem but i would guess the fuel filter
âś–

Ooh! ooh! I know! The main relay http://tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html
Mike
Add pictures here
âś–

A gold star for you, young feller.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
"TeGGeR®" wrote:

. . . . . . MAIN RELAY . . . . . . MAIN RELAY
. . . . . . MAIN RELAY . . . . . . MAIN RELAY . . . . . . MAIN RELAY
. . . . . . MAIN RELAY . . . . . . MAIN RELAY . . . . . . MAIN RELAY
. . . . . . MAIN RELAY . . . . . . MAIN RELAY . . . . . . MAIN RELAY
'Curly'
Add pictures here
âś–

You seem to be stuck. <WHACK!>. That's better.
Gold star to you too.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

    New game show on the Speed Network. bob
Add pictures here
âś–

I'm gone...
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Hey, we're not making fun of you. It's just that this is the #1 problem with any Honda. Reports of this peak in the summer months.
The Main Relay lives under the dash, above the hood latch. The solder cracks over time, creating the symptoms you feel. You can repair if you know how to solder, or replace at about $70.
See here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#mainrelay
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
That's where I am going to start the repair, the main relay. A big thank to TeGGeR and all the contributors. You helped me fix the tail light problem where the ground wire corroded in the socket connection.
TeGGeR® wrote:

Add pictures here
âś–