93 civic - replacement bumper screws needed!

Hi,
I have a 93 Civic. Strangely enough, two of the 5 screws attaching the top of the front bumper have rusted. Since I'd like to replace the light and the horn, I had to remove the screws -- forcefully! -- and
now they need to be replaced. Does anyone know where I can find replacement screws? It seems like a fairly obscure part...
Thanks!
www.slhonda.com
www.hondaautomotiveparts.com
Of course, any metric stainless screws from your local hardware store that fit might be just fine. It just depends on how good you want the car to look.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Dealer. They're probably about $2 each.
Also, you can try a fastener house. www.spaenaur.com or the like.
Failing that, go to Home Depot and just pick up whatever seems to fit, and maybe a washer to back it up.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On 22 Aug 2006 14:48:44 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Go to the dealer, or your friendly neighborhood collision shop. The collision shop likely has them on-hand, as they need them to do repairs.
--
Joseph M. LaVigne
snipped-for-privacy@hits-buffalo.com