93 civic speedo

having a problem with my speedometer. its intermittant, I changedthe electronic speed sender on the tranny but it is still the same

Once symptom arise, slow to zero mph so the TCU can do half the work for you.
Then decide: * troubleshoot power input/output to the gauge/ vss, * recalibrate the speedo (at your own risk) * troubleshoot the speedo circuit board or * all the above.