93 civic won't start

It's turning over and the battery is new. We had a huge rain storm on tuesday but it started the next morning. Later that day, no luck! Any suggestions? I think it might be moisture
build up but I am not sure how to fix it.

Cranks but doesn't fire up. Main relay? Bad plug wires?
www.tegger.com
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Wipe off the plug wires to get rid of the moisture. How old are the plug wires?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ