93 Del Sol Low Beams

Hi folks, I have a 93 Del Sol SI, Canadian spec. Both low beams cut out the other day. The daytime running lights and the high beams work as expected and the driving lights work when switched on and the lights are set to low beam. (I can't recall if they are supposed to be on or off with the high beam, but they are off.) We are between houses so my manual and electrical diagram are in storage. I will check the fuses, but having both fuses or both bulbs blow at the same time seems unlikely (but possible, I know). Getting at the bulbs doesn't look easy; there is a lot of stuff in the way. I looked for a headlight relay but there isn't one in the box under the hood near the firewall. Is there a relay somewhere else or another single point of failure? Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan Beaton