93 Honda Accord

I have a 93 honda accord wiht 150,00 miles, the transmission fluid was changed once before and I was wondering if a transmission flush should be done or just change the fluid. I remember hearing that if you never
flushed your transmission and you do after so many miles you later have transmisson problems. And I recently say a sign for an engine flush, how is that different from a normal oil change. And should I get an engine flush? Thank you
garcia wrote:

============================ First off, the places that do engine flushes don't have Honda Z1 tranny fluid on hand. You need to drain and refill your tranny, drive it around for a day or more, and then do it again. Don't put anything but Honda Z1 in there. The second time you drain it, you'll see how much more metalic stuff is on the magnetic drain plug. Interesting. You should be changing the tranny fluid based on TIME, as well as mileage. Moisture and crud accumulate. It's easier than an oil change, no special tools required.
'Curly'