93 honda civic Lx Power windows not working.

Hi All,
I have a 93 honda civic LX sedan. Yesterday, all of a sudden, all the power windows on it stopped working, except the front driver side window. I"m wondering if this
will indicate something about what could be the problem. whether it's the fuses or motor/regulator, etc... I'd appreciate any help on this.
Thanks.
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:

Most Hondas have a 'kill switch' on the driver's side that disables all but the driver's window from working. On the CR-V is's just below the four window switches. It should be explained in the owner's manual, if you have it.
It's to keep children / pets from opening the window and jumping out.
'Curly'
"'Curly Q. Links'" wrote:

snip
That sounds counter productive to me...