94 Accord 5 speed final drive gears question

Never had one of these apart, or needed to.
Is the small final drive gear a removable item or integral with an intermediate shaft? I'm curious as the Accord sedan has the same gear ratios
as the wagon, but the wagon has a higher final drive ratio, meaning the small gear and diff gear are different to the sedan.
Put another way, can I replace the two gears in a sedan trans with the higher ratio wagon parts?