94 Accord engine low fuel and engine stopping

I have a 94 accord. When the fuel is less then a quarter tank and I am coming to a stop there are times that the engine quits. This onlly happens when the fuel is at about a quarter tank or less and only when
I am stopping such as for a stop sign or stop light. What could possibly be causing this?
l0ucie wrote:

Dirty filter on the in-tank pickup would be my first guess. Also possible, but less likely, is that the pickup is bent out of place, sitting too far to the rear of the tank, so when the low fuel sloshes forward, the pickup goes dry.

Pardon my heartless-sounding suggestion, but maybe it is for the better. It is a reminder to refill the tank ;-)
Really, the question is "what are you willing to do to fix it?" The problem is most likely something inside the tank, and the amount of work to make it stop is probably all out of proportion to the costs of refilling the tank when it drops near 1/4 tank. Personally, I look for a good station when the guage shows 1/2 tank, but that's just me.
Mike