94 Accord EX Emissions Problem

I have a 94 Accord that has been sitting in the garage for 3 years. Tried to get it through emissions testing and it failed for excessive nitrogen oxide. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get it to pass emissions
testing?
Thanks
Add pictures here
âś–

Most likely: Dirty injectors Clogged EGR ports Exhaust leak before the cat Lean-biased O2 sensor Ignition timing too far advanced
Run a few tanks of Techron (or other injector cleaner) through it. Even better is a few tanks of Chevron high-octane gas. Take it for some long highway drives to let the injectors work for a while.
Also please post ALL your numbers along with the limits in your area.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Thanks for the info. What numbers are you talking about? Sorry, I don't have a lot of experience with this.

Add pictures here
âś–

Pardon? Are you responding to my reply, but (oddly) in your own original message??
When you failed smog they would have given you the results sheet that gave your numbers along with the allowable limits in your region.
It would have looked something like this: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/91_integra_emissions.html