94 Accord Ex - Radiator Fan

There's two (2) fan's sidebyside attached to the radiator, I just noticed that one only turns on of the right hand side (passenger side), is that normal? does the other fan (driver side) kick-in when it supposed to get
hotter?
See if the driver's side kicks in when you turn on the AC. If your AC is not working, I'm not sure you will ever see it kick on?
Duckbills right!!!!!! I've noticed the fan actually is working when AC is on.....thnks!!!
davi wrote:

It's possible that the driver side fan motor is burned out because it's closer to the exhause heat. The best way is to test it with a jumper wire from the battery.