94 accord has no power

i have a 94 accord i have no power goin through my car but my horn still works and brake light and hazerd lights i was wondering if anyone can tell me what it could be

Reply to
94accord

----------------------------------

If you mean to say that turning the key to the start position does nothing, it's probably just the brushes in your starter, or one of the many interlocks. Did you try starting it in NEUTRAL?

If it's the brushes, just tapping the starter with something like a small hammer will cause them to start working again. They will have to be replaced soon, though.

Read through this thread and see if it sounds like your symptoms:

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

when i turn the key on none of lights on the gauge comes on only thing that works is my brake lights hazerd lights and my horn nothin else works

Reply to
94accord

sounds like gerbils in the gas tank

Reply to
Hoover

How did it work before this? If it occasionally stalled out with similar symptoms and then would restart after a few minutes, check the ignition switch. There were recalls on some of them.

Reply to
E Meyer