94 Accord radiator fan assembly questions

Hello, everyone.
I have a 1994 Honda Accord EX with a radiator fan motor that is grinding horribly and just about dead. (I'm guessing the bearings are
shot.) It appears that there are several aftermarket radiator fan assemblies (fan, motor & shroud) available, and I have a few questions regarding my options.
1) I have a 4 bladed radiator fan, but it appears that some 94 Accords also had a 5 bladed fan. Does it matter if I replace my fan with one or the other?
2) Any guidance on particular brands of aftermarket radiator fan assemblies? The only brand I've seen clearly labeled is Toyo, but there are several that appear visually different.
3) An recommended online sources? Prices seem relatively stable at a few particular price points, so I'm not sure that is a discriminator.
4) Installation looks like it should be relatively straightforward, but if anyone knows of any "gotchas", I'd appreciate hearing about them.
Many thanks for your help!
Just pay attention to which way the fan moves air. You canb fit anyhting that moves the air in the right direction.
-SP