94 Accord. Where is the ECU diagnostic plug???

Can anyone tell me where the diagnostic connector is? Bear in mind this is a UK car.

Thanks

***
Reply to
.

Well, browsing the manual, the only diagnostic plug I could find is under/behind the glove box for both the LHD and the RHD cars. This SCS (Service Check Connector) seems to perform troubleshooting for both the Engine Control Module and the ABS Control Module. Once the SCS is jumpered, the diagnostic code will flash on the instrument panel. The check engine light will flash it's code, and the ABS light will flash its code. Hope this helps. If still confused maybe offer more information about your question.

Reply to
scube

. wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

There isn't one. Unless you mean the "Service Check Connector" for the Check Engine light. For that, click here:

Page 15.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

*** Yours will probably be very similar to the '95 Odyssey. On the Odyssey it's plugged into a 'dummy' plug that's mounted on the glove box underside, to stop it flopping around and rattling. There were two on the Ody. The one you want is the one with two wires. Unplug it and put a jumper into it. Don't force anything too big in there or you might bend it.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Pull out the ashtray...right behind that you should find it..

Reply to
Torak

This is probably true for the '96 and '97, as well as the '95 V6 which all use OBD-II. But for other 5th-gen Accords (which use OBD-I), the connector should be under the dash behind the passenger side foot well.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit