94 Accord. Where is the ECU diagnostic plug???

Can anyone tell me where the diagnostic connector is? Bear in mind this is a UK car.
Thanks *** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com *** *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
http://www.SecureIX.com ***
Well, browsing the manual, the only diagnostic plug I could find is under/behind the glove box for both the LHD and the RHD cars. This SCS (Service Check Connector) seems to perform troubleshooting for both the Engine Control Module and the ABS Control Module. Once the SCS is jumpered, the diagnostic code will flash on the instrument panel. The check engine light will flash it's code, and the ABS light will flash its code. Hope this helps. If still confused maybe offer more information about your question.

There isn't one. Unless you mean the "Service Check Connector" for the Check Engine light. For that, click here: http://www.iequus.com/assets/manuals/3173_ICCR_E_14JAN03.pdf See Page 15.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
"." wrote:

Yours will probably be very similar to the '95 Odyssey. On the Odyssey it's plugged into a 'dummy' plug that's mounted on the glove box underside, to stop it flopping around and rattling. There were two on the Ody. The one you want is the one with two wires. Unplug it and put a jumper into it. Don't force anything too big in there or you might bend it.
'Curly'
Pull out the ashtray...right behind that you should find it..

Torak wrote:

This is probably true for the '96 and '97, as well as the '95 V6 which all use OBD-II. But for other 5th-gen Accords (which use OBD-I), the connector should be under the dash behind the passenger side foot well.