94 civic brake shoes and Helm Service Manual

I've got a set of brake shoes kit and a Helms service manual for sale for a 94 honda civic. The kit comes along with the pins. Am willing to let go of
the shoes for $20 and the manual for $25. Call 222-6540 and ask for Ferd, or email me at snipped-for-privacy@hawaii.rr.com
kala wrote:

I'm reading this in Canada . . . . . Since I can't look up your area code, I'm guessing you are in Hawaii? Shipping might be prohibitive. :-(
'Curly'