94 Honda Accord AC Clutch wiring

I was having some problems with erratic idle speeds and after doing a lot of cleaning and examining of the throttle body, EACV, etc., discovered that the culprit was actually an electrical short that was
causing the AC clutch to start up.
While it is currently "fixed" with hot glue, I was hoping someone would know the name of the part I want to replace. It is a set of (5 or 6?) cables that attaches to the body between the radiator and the driver-side headlight, most of the cables go in to another plug right next to the radiator, while one red wire travels down to the AC clutch. The wire it was shorting against was yellow/silver, and I couldn't find anything that quite matched the description in Chilton's. It looks like this whole group of wires just is a connecting section, maybe 6-9 inches long, so could be replaced fairly easily if I knew the name or part #.
Thanks far any information about this you might be able to send my way. I could maybe try to snap a picture if this description is too confusing.
Marshall wrote:

type your details into: www.slhondaparts.com
Part numbers and pictures and names will appear. COOL.
'Curly'
Unfortunately, most of the wiring in your engine is all part of the engine bay wire harness. The only separate harnesses you may find up front is the headlight/park lamp pigtails. Howard