94 honda accord cooling

After I replaced the thermostat the temperature gauge in my honda goes wilde. What could be the problem ??

Vitia wrote:

============================== Your owner's manual says you have to fill the rad to the top and fill the reservoir to MAX anytime there's work done on the cooling system. If you don't, the air can't be displaced and your cooling fan may not cut in and you can warp your head.
Honda premix is best, and check it next day after it cools. Top up again if necessary.
'Curly'
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:16:09 -0800, Vitia wrote:

Bad thermostat.
If you bought one aftermarket, it may very well be scrap right out of the box. I have had many over the years that wouldn't open, or wouldn't close when brand spanking new.
Also check your coolant level. If it is not full, and to the max level on the overflow bottle, this could be your problem.