94 HONDA ACCORD EX 2.2 VTECK SPEED SENSOR

I HAVE A QUESTION? I HAVE A 94 HONDA ACCORD EX 2.2 VTECK, IS THERE ANY BODY THAT COULD GUIDE ME TO HOW TO FIND THE SPEED SONSOR ON THE CAR CAUSE I BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT AND I CAN'T, I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT CARS THATS Y IM ASKING

THANK YOU VERY MUCH;

Reply to
cruperjam

cruperjam wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.carstalk.net:

1) Turn off your caps lock key. Shouting is rude.

2) VTEC is not spelled with a "K".

3) The VSS is usually located on top of the transmission towards the firewall. It's mounted vertically, has an electrical connector, and is held in by one screw. Your car probably does not have a speedometer cable attached to it, but I'm not sure.

Why do you need to know where the VSS is? Perhaps you shold get the Helm manual before monkeying with something as expensive as your vehicle.

TeGGeR®