94 Honda Accord EX Stall problem

Recently on more than one occasion, my Honda Accord Engine has cut off in the middle of driving. When I pull off to the side of the road my engine light is on. Then after I turn off the car and wait a few
minutes the car starts up fine and runs like nothing has gone wrong. Could this possible be an electrical problem? I think my main relays maybe be going bad but could it cause my car to cut off like it has. If someone could give me some help figure out this problem it would be appericated.
Thanks
chemdtlee wrote:

Honda recalled about a billion ignition switches. Yours is too old to qualify for a freebee, I think, but it sounds like the exact symptoms. Here's a page full of recalls for Accords: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/accord/index.html#accord
'Curly'

I missed your post when I replied. Yes it could be the ignition switch as well, but I'm leaning towards the igniter.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Igniter is most likely culprit.
Does your tach needle suddenly fall to zero just before the car stalls?