94 HONDA CIVIC

My check engine lite came on and its reading code 17 (vss). Speedometer quit at the same time. Cruise control "lite comes on at the dash, but not
where the guages are like it use to... Any trouble-shooting tips you can help me with?
Add pictures here
âś–

Replace the Vehicle Speed Sensor, which plugs into the transmision.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–