94 Honda Civic - whistling belt

My 94 Civic has a belt that sounds like it's on the way out. Can anyone look at this photo and help ID it? It's the belt just to the right of the engine block near the front.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/76598724@N00/44366487 /
Is fixing this an amateur job or one for the shop? [still flush from the success of replacing my distributor with this group's help.... :)]
Thanks hutch
Its just your power steering belt, easy to do. Loosen the pivot bolt, then loosen the tensioner bolt, your p/s belt will slide right off.
This is the easiest belt to do since you don't have to remove any other belts to get at it. You may want to consider replacing your A/C belt (if applicable) as well as your alternator belt while your at it. Haynes manual has pretty good descriptions on how to do this.
hutchtoo wrote:

Thanks. It looks like they typically sell these as sets of serpentine belts.