Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CRV vs. Accord. snow tires.
Hi everyone, I am trying to decide between buying a CRV and buying an Accord. There is roughly a $1,500 between the two models. But if I buy an Accord, I will have to have snow tires installed and...
3
3

CivicTire Monitoring System Light
My son has a 2008 Civic, had an accident and the front right wheel was destroyed. The bodyshop replaced it and the TMS sender, but the light on the dash is staying on. Not the light that says the tire...
1
1

wheel bearing problems
I have a 2000 Honda accord with a previous front end accident. I have just had the rear passenger side wheel bearings changed (3 months ago) and now need the rear drivers side done. My Honda mechanic...
2
2

85 Civic Si idle again
I posted about this a while ago. After it has warmed up the car will not sit at idle. The revs cycle between about 1200 and 2000 every second approx. Following suggestions here I drained the radiator...
14
14

Possibly OT, but does anyone here ever drive a scooter?
I think Honda makes them. Would a scooter make it up a very long, pretty steep hill? Is liability insurance for them expensive?
10
10

01 Civic Front Turn Signal Not Working, But Lights On
I noticed that my right front turn turn indicators (blinkers) do not blink, but the bulbs illuminate when the lights are turned on. What controls the blinking..a relay, seperate from the left front ?...
1
1

G8 civic A/C condenser shield
A while ago -- a year, maybe -- I was reading about the flimsiness of the Civic (and other models)'s AC condenser, and I found a link to a homemade shield that someone had fashioned from hardware...
1
1

first $40 civic fillup
I was flirting with danger this week and procrastinated until the yellow empty light. Then the 10.5 gallons shocked me even more at $40 dollars. Not too many years ago $40 would last a whole month. It...
11
11

FS: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs for 01-05 Civic
Front and rear. 1-inch drop. Great ride and handling. 18-months use with Koni's; removed before car sold. $90 plus shipping via Fed-Ex ground from 32909. Ref:

Honda S2000
My son & I went to the Honda dealer today to get his '97 Civic LX inspected. While we were waiting, we took the opportunity to test drive an '05 S2000. Wow! Not proper English, but this was the most...

92 Honda Accord (australian model)
H i there Folks from Down Under I have a 92 Honda Accord with two problems I can?t fix. Firstly the dashlights do not work - and there is no fuse for this. Is this a common problem and can some one...
3
3

Honda accord A/C
My A/C does not seem to be working. I turn it on fill blast and it doesn't get very cold. Any comments would be appriciated.. thanks Kevin
8
8

Honda Yahoo group or mail list?
Looking for a mail list or Yahoo group for Honda (car) owners. I found a few at Yahoo, but they're either not in English (there's a few in Indonesian) or it's only about 75 members. Anyone know of a...
3
3

Options for upgrading headlights on '89 Accord?
What are my options for increasing the light output from the headlights on an '89 Accord? Googling a little it seems that they're a standard 4" x 6" sealed beam. Can this be upgraded to H4 bulbs (with...
6
6

'95 Civic--intermittent A/C cooling problem
I have a 1995 Honda Civic with only 80,000 miles on it. There's a mysterious intermittent cooling problem that two mechanics have so far failed to fix: The A/C just stops cooling after 15 minutes or...
14
14