95 Accord - A/C fuse

First, is there one and if so, which one is it. I think my a/c isn't coming on anymore as I don't see any dip in RPM when I switch it on.

Philip Kline wrote:

yes, there is a fuse for it. your owners manual should tell which one. if you don't have an owner's manual, try checking each fuse individually. you can do this with a visual inspection, a test light, or voltmeter. however, your more likely problem could be that you're low on "freon" which should take 134a. and of course, there's always the possibility of mechanical failure somewhere in your a/c system.