'95 accord SRS and ABS lights on

I am looking at buying a used '95 accord, but the SRS light stays on, and the ABS light stays on sometimes according to the current owner. The current
owner is the original owner and he says the car has not been wrecked, and the air bags have not been deployed. Anyone seen any of these problems?
Find out if the recall was done for the SRS control unit.
Mike B wrote:

-- Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...

I would not buy the car until you take the car to the Honda dealership and get estimates on how much money it would cost to repair those problems. If the owner won't do this or allow you to do it--don't buy the car. It's my guess that the owner is hoping to sell the car to keep from paying the repair bill. He expects the buyer to get stuck with the paying of the repair bill. Make sure you see the estimate if the owner takes it to the dealership.
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO