'95 accord v6 speedometer needle not moving

I try to avoid the dealer, anyone have experience this problems, My speedometer needle not moving and sometime it go back to normal but most of the time stay around 20mph. I have change the speed sensor, I
figure its probably not the speedometer itself because it work sometime. I don't think this car use cable maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. please help!