95 CIVIC

I have a 95 honda civic lx and if I lock my doors when I return I would find them open. I don't know how this is happening but I suspect that my alarm is malfunctioning. I don't care about replacing the alarm
at this moment , I'll be getting rid of this vehicle soon, however I do want my car to stay lock when I lock it. How can I disable my alarm . Thanks in advance.

The first thing that comes to my mind would be to remove the fuse for the alarm.
I did think about that but I did'nt know which one it was.

If you follow the leads from the 'box' under the dash or hood, you should come across an in-line fuse or right to the fuse in the fuse panel.