95 Civic Temp Gauge died

After I changed the radiator in my 95 Civic the Coolant temp gauge stopped working. It doesn't appear to be running hot (the fan still comes on and
you can drive it 200+ miles and it will start the next morning) but I'd really like the gauge back. I'm almost certain that I must have forgotten to plug something in but so far I have been unable to locate the sensor.
thanx, David