95 Del Sol Not Starting

I originally posted as "the Green Bastard" about my 95 del sol not starting.
It would crank and crank but never turn over.
Took it to Honda and they put in/on a new distributor ($270 total). Car
works perfectly now.
I promised I would follow up.
Thanks for all the advice!

I'm betting they put in a new distributor housing, to be exact. If so, that's still darn cheap for a whole new distributor from the dealer.

Thanks for doing that.
From my own experience with my 91 Civic and also reading here, ISTM that c. 1990 Hondas go through one distributor housing per lifetime or about 150k miles.