95 H22A Problem

I've got a 95 H22A and it has an intermittent problem where it "Spits & Sputters" from time to time. There are times the car is great and there are
other times when I press on the gas and the RPM's decrease instead of increase, or accelerates very slowly with "misfire" happening quite bad. To try and redeem this problem I've tried installing new NGK Iridium spark plugs, MSD Plug Wires, New Cap & Button, Converted to External Coil, Installed an EGR blocking plate, and a new O2 Sensor.... and guess what, it's still the same. Any ideas what to try next or suggestion of things to try?
Thanks, Ross.

Ross, I will make a guess-- Dirty or defective fuel injectors. There should be a procedure for checking them in your repair manual. If they are dirty, a can of injector clearner (added to the gas tank) should solve your problem. Jason
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO