95 honda civic ex- horn and cruise control?

ok I have a 95 civic ex and it is a 5 speed manual. My horn doesn't work and neither does my cruise control and I have it in the garage and I checked to see if the horn was getting power and it wasn't and I took
the steering wheel apart and check all the grounds and stuff and everything is in correct order, but my cruise control and horn are not getting power. Nothing is getting power behind the airbag and I wondering is it that cable reel thing? and if it is how do I replace it and where do I get the parts. Also my brake lights work, so I'm assuming that the relay is good. any ideas please.