95 Honda Civic Rims

Im looking for a 17 ADR DV8 rim for a 95 honda civic. one of mine has a crack in it and the color i have is no discontinued. Mine are dark grey or black.. im not 100% sure... can anyone help or know someone
who can help?!?!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Jessica, love, we need to know what _Country_ you are in.
'Curly'

OPPS... I'm in the us... and i already bought new rims... i'm actually now gunna sell those dv8's