95 honda passport a.b.s. problem

I have a 95 honda passport and the other day i was driving it, i braked at a stop sign, when i went to pull out my car wouldnt go like it normally would. it will go but not very fast. if you shift it down to low one it will take off normal. i looked at my dash and both my R anti lock and brake lights are on. can you please help me.

Reply to
mellou3

That sounds like a bigger problem than a fix-it-yourself issue. I would STRONGLY recommend taking it to the dealer, or a trusted independent shop.

Reply to
Robert