'95 Honda Rafaga (Ascot) ATF change

Hi all.
Own a '95 Honda Rafaga (aka Ascot) 2.0CS, Automatic Transmission, G20A engine. Overal distance on the odometer is over 150K km. The Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) has never been changed.
Right now the Transmission is starting to overheat, thus I assume that it's about time to change ATF. I have almost no information about this car in English, as it was made primarily for domestic market only, neither have car repairers in the area (I am from Kyryz Republic, part of former USSR). Questions: 1. What are the general steps to change ATF in Hondas w\AT overall and in Rafaga(Ascot) in particular? Any manuals\FAQ's online? 2. What are possible troubles to face during this procedure? 3. How much of Honda ATF should I buy to completely change the fluid in transmission?
Thanks beforehand. Azim (Khan) Gaibulin
Khan wrote:

The larger (Accord / Odyssey) will drain 4 litres if you are patient. Yours may be smaller, but probably still 3 - 3.5 litres each time. Warm it up, remove the magnetic drain plug (3/8" square hole facing front right tire) and let it drain a good 1/2 hour. Wipe the magnet, replace the copper crush washer and refill with fresh Honda Z1 ATF. Drive it a day or a week and do it again. You'll see a fine 'paint' of metal on the magnet this time.
Honda ATF MUST be used. Sounds like you'll need seven litres. Don't overfill, don't 'power flush'.
'Curly'