95 Integra Radiator

I just took my car to a mechanic because of a radiator fluid leak. Apparently, my radiator is old and needs to be replaced. I was quoted about $427 for labor and parts. And also, he was recommending that the
coolant system be flushed and change the parts related to it. And that's an extra $600, totaling about $1100. Does the price sound reasonable? I've been fooled by many mechanics before and I don't feel like I can trust anyone with my car nowadays. HELP!
Thanks in advance!
Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

See my reply to this question in rec.autos.makers.honda.
Learn to crosspost properly so all can benefit from replies.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–