'95 Odyssey Master Cylinder Replacement

The master cylinder in my '95 Odyssey has apparently given out. After a slow sinking pedal, it finally gave up, now giving me brakes only for the
right front (and I think left rear) wheels of the car. The price of the master cylinder is not too bad, but installing with the ABS (which has also failed), seems beyond what a home mechanic can do. If a shop has to do this, how much time to replace, install, and bleed?
- Phil
Phil wrote:

Just install and bleed the system, ignoring the ABS. ARe you talking about fixing (the ABS) too?
'Curly'
Not going to replace the ABS. - Phil

A flare nut wrench helped me greatly when I replaced my master cylinder with ABS a few monts ago. After bleeding the brakes, I was concerned about the the fluid in the ABS. To bleed the ABS, I followed some excellent advice from Jim and exercised the ABS on a gravel road.