96 accord Catalytic fit a 94?

I need a new cat for my 94 accord ex-r. I came across a cat from a 96 accord but they seem to have different part numbers according to the guy at the junk yard. Both cars are 4 cylinder sedans.
Will this work for my 94?

I'm not sure. The part numbers are different (referenced on hondaautomotiveparts.com). Also, I can't recall if the 94 accord was OBDI or OBDII. There would be different O2 sensor configurations.